[cod] Source code / function reference for the original call of duty (cod1) linux server?

Samuel Ryan sam at samryan.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 15:53:55 EDT 2011

I'm writing my own modification for the call of duty 1 server and a
problem I have is a lack of information on how specific things work.
For example I want to look into how exactly the killcam works (beyond
just triggering it and the theory of it) but this isn't included in
any of the .gsc files so I'm assuming it's all handled by the compiled
server (cod_lnxded)?

I have looked all over the internet trying to find the source or a way
of decompiling the compiled server but nothing... so I'm at a loss.
How would I go about finding the information I need or am I fighting a
losing battle?

(First time using a mailing list, apologies in advance if this went wrong)