[cod] Query limiting...

Marco Padovan evcz at evcz.tk
Sun Oct 30 06:24:15 EDT 2011

As discussed in a previous email on this list I think you have many
possibilities:

- a linux/bsd gateway and do the filtering there
or
- run linux on the bare metal machines filtering the incoming traffic
with iptables and put windows within a virtual machine
or
- deploy specific high end hardware firewalls and filter the attacks
directly on the network gears regardless of the operating systems

good luck on windows