[cod] Query limiting...

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Tue Oct 25 14:46:07 EDT 2011

Ryan,

You are getting sleepy .. very sleepy ... your eyes are closed ... you
cannot fight my words ...

Is MW3 coming out with a Linux server? Is MW3 ... coming ... out .. with a
... Linux server?

You are not awake .. you cannot resist my answering my question ....

=)

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Ryan C. Gordon <icculus at icculus.org> wrote:

>  If you leave the server up'n running for a certain period of time (no
>> restart for 3 weeks let's say) it seems that when the
>> sv_queryIgnoreMegs limit is reached (our servers don't have a lot of
>> players) the server starts to reply to the query with the spoofed IP's.
>> A restart of the server solves the problem.
>>

> I think this is my bug...the server timer is rolling over and I'm not
> handling that correctly. I'll fix this.
>
> --ryan.

EscapedTurkey.com Billing and Support
https://www.escapedturkey.com/helpdesk