[cod] Query limiting...

Marco Padovan evcz at evcz.tk
Tue Oct 25 11:22:54 EDT 2011

:-(

I work for a gsp too and we had to get gbit pipes on most locations :-(

They say "iptables ... -j mirror" is bad... So the best way to let the
reflectors operators attention is to write to the abuse desk of their
suppliers: certain are sensible to the matter...

They either need to filter the incoming spoofed packets or force the
reflectors to stop "attacking"...