[cod] g_copyInfo exceeded

*DST* hurricane hurricane at devilssniperteam.com
Wed Oct 5 06:18:08 EDT 2011

Burgholte.de - Ing.-Büro für InformationstechnikHi all modders out there

As im used to mod a lot on COD4 1.7 i m still very unsatisfied with the
possibilities to mod for linux servers.
I have a stable running X4 v2 based sniper mod  (thx a lot Joker) on
92.48.91.103:2305 (windows server , have a look into it) with lots of weapon
models out of all COD series.
Unfortunately this mod does not run on any linux environment.
server quits with

 "g_copyinfo exceeded".

Now i spent some days to put in and out some weapons to optimize the amount
of used assets and i got something to run missing about 5 weapons out of 24.
As I only found one thread here (April 2008) and nothing else but complains
in google i want to ask here about this problem and if there is any
documentation or help on this.

best regards

Sven