[cod] Query limiting...

Marco Padovan evcz at evcz.tk
Sun Oct 2 19:39:53 EDT 2011

Ok, you are excused :D
I though you were just a windows admin asking for help on a linux
mailing list :D
Sorry for jumping too early on conclusions ;)

I'm sorry but I've no idea on how to help you about coding...

If you are able to have the traffic forwarded to/from a linux gateway
(running a windows VM within a linux host is fine or just rent a cheak
VPS hosted on the same rack/vnet of your windows dedicated server
provider) you can do the filtering via iptables on linux and then pass
just the clean traffic to the windows server.

I think the VPS with iptables filtering+NAT > VPN > windows machine
could be the best solution (performance wise)

Let me know if you need some help or suggestions to achieve that.

Good luck :)