[cod] MW3 update's

Patrick Koomans koomansp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:06:53 EST 2011

ok now i am really stuck here..

I have the steam dll in the root of MW3 but the server will not start as
internet only lan.

also i tried a new server on the same box and there i get the message"

 version 1.4.364
Connecting to online services....
Connected to online services.
net_masterServerPort is write protected.
Executing server config "server.cfg"
Succeeded reading from default.dspl
 Loaded 5 map entries
Spawning map: mp_village, gametype sd
Initializing Steam Game Server: game port 27030, auth port 8766, query port
27017, gamedir modernwarfare3, version 1.0.0.0

Steam Game Server initialization failed. Unable to continue.
Check installation and verify port settings "

I have tried different ports with no succes

any one a idea?