[cod] MW3 update's

Patrick Koomans koomansp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:21:12 EST 2011

Ok  i have installed a dedicated server for my own clan, now i saw it was
out dated, i updated it via hldsupdatetool it installed all files back..
like the sp and co-op files video etc.
Is that normal? like you only need the mp files in mine opinion..

And why cant it search for updates before it restart the server? am i
missing something here?

Regards Patrick