[cod] Query limiting...

Tremolo4 Tremolo4 at gmx.net
Fri Nov 18 08:05:01 EST 2011

Sorry, I'm not sure if I understand what you mean..
the mod works fine with or without Ryan's patch, it's just that query
limiting gets disabled on the first map change/rotate, because the mod
uses "killserver;map mapname" to change the map.
I've tested the killserver-command on a server without mod, started a
map again and query limiting is not functioning anymore. Also, no
console output when debug is enabled.