[cod] Query limiting...

Tremolo4 Tremolo4 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 17 09:57:45 EST 2011

Hi Ryan,

I think I found an issue with the query limiting patch.
The server command "killserver" puts the server into an idle state; no
map is running and the server doesn't answer queries. After starting a
map again with "map mapname" or "map_rotate"  the query limiting does
not re-enable itself.
I've got a server running with a mod which uses "killserver" to change
the map (because bots aka testclients aren't working otherwise) so
basically I can't use the query limiting patch on that server.
If you have time, it would be really nice if you could look into this. :)

--Tremolo4