[cod] Server

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun Nov 13 07:25:37 EST 2011

You do realize Activision hires Ryan to do his magic?  As of right now
Ryan is letting us use his Linux mailing list to talk about a title that
is not supported on Linux.

With the half assed released ( same old same old) of Modern Warfare 3's
so called dedicated server files, lack of any type of response and
finally lack of any type of help on the official forums do you really
think Activision, IW and Sledgehammer care about this very small part of
their massive release?

Sorry to say but don't hold your breath in regards to any "official"
support from anyone on the Call of Duty team.

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com | Twitter@ therealrudedog
Microsoft MVP Games for Windows 2009, 2010, 2011