[cod] Server

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 17:40:41 EST 2011

Sorry but while Linux servers really are nice to have they aren't "absolutely needed".

There's much more important fixes to have first, including a server which works properly.

I love Linux servers as much as next person but if no one wants dedicated servers in the
first place as they are that flawed what's the point?

IW / Activision really have fallen way behind DICE / EA with the launch of MW3.

    Regards
    Steve