[cod] Query limiting...

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Sat Nov 12 04:23:00 EST 2011

I have made a little mistake in the description : the "spike" was
actually an increase that went for almost a week, from 1,5Mbps to more
than 12Mbps (not more, thanks to my server provider, whose network is
configured to limit UDP trafic by default, only affecting trafic like
this). Anyway it's a big increase for the current state of the load on
the machine (almost always empty cod 2/4 servers, TS/Mumble with 10
clients each, for the "big" part).

For the windows version, I'm not that interested in it, because I've
been a Debian slave for years :D And I don't really care if it's Ryan
who's in charge of it, I just want to see it implemented publicly (say,
published by IW/Activision).

Marco, your link points to a "private" part of the forum needing a
account I don't want to create just to see one thread (I'm not a TCAdmin
user, and don't plan to be in the future). Can you share the details of
the thread (it should be interesting to see how it has been implemented
in the windows binary) ?