[cod] Query limiting...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sat Nov 12 02:01:32 EST 2011

> It feels like running a TS2 server, not getting any "release" status...

I'm in serious crunch mode on something else at the moment, but when
that wraps up, I plan to finalize the query limiting stuff. There was
one bug report about the query limiting screwing up on long-running
servers which should be easy to fix once I have a moment. Other than
that, it appears to be solid, so an official release will be coming as
soon as I get a moment to breathe.  :)

> PS : if you could also share news from a possible windows version of
> your patch, it would be nice too. As Steam customers could get a free
> copy of CoD4 with a preorder of MW3, I think it's relevant to consider.

I have no plans to do a Windows patch; you'd have to ask Infinity Ward,
who has access to the fixes I've made, if they are so inclined.

--ryan.