[cod] call of duty 3 the game..

Martin H rubb3r.side.up at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:55:25 EST 2011

I do love how some of the most fundamental problems with CoD4 are STILL not
fixed in the 5th version of the same engine.

Want to stab someone? Not if they're turning round you're not!
See that tiny slither of the top of a helmet above that wall over there?
Yeah, he can see you, and you're about to die.
Oh look, a dead body... With someone wrapped up inside it for warmth..
You're about to die.
Ding ding! I can bunnyhop around corners with absolutely no accuracy
penalty! Free kills 4 me!

Yeah. I'll save myself the £40 and play CoD4 some more.