[cod] MW3 dedicated what is still not working

david.lauriou at wanadoo.fr david.lauriou at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 9 03:23:16 EST 2011

same problem :

Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The X11 driver is missing.  Check your build!
err:systray:initialize_systray Could not create tray window
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The X11 driver is missing.  Check your build!
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x593c11c "?" wait timed out in thread 0009, blocked by 0000, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x593c11c "?" wait timed out in thread 0009, blocked by 0000, retrying (60 sec)err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x593c11c "?" wait timed out in thread 0009, blocked by 0000, retrying (60 sec)err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x593c11c "?" wait timed out in thread 0009, blocked by 0000, retrying (60 sec)