[cod] Dedicated MW3

rotahn rotahn.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:06:54 EST 2011

Thanks for that :)

the server runs however it doesn't seem to be executing the config in
the \admin directory.  If i do a sv_hostname it returns the default
hostname and not what is set I set it to in the config.  I did alter the
'set' commands to 'seta' commands but it doesn't alter the server name.

It says it's executed it but it just don't.  If i do the commands as per
the 'http://sledgehammergames.com/blog/view/98' says in the console it
works fine (aside from the steam master servers not being there)..

Think i might be a little tired!