[cod] MW3 example config is broken - how to fix

NewLight Systems nls at newlightsystems.com
Mon Nov 7 13:55:55 EST 2011

Thanks for that info, we will test it ;-)

El 07/11/11 19:53, Steven Hartland escribió:
> Ok figured out why the generated example config doesn't work
> seems config run from sv_config only apply vars in the following
> formats:-
> seta <var> <value>
> <var> <value>
> e.g.
> g_password "testpassword"
> seta g_password "testpassword"
>
> Not how their example config is formatted
> set g_password "testpassword"
>
> So use seta or no set all.
>
> Always good when the examples are broken ;-)
>
>    Regards
>    Steve

> This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd.
> and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
> misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying,
> printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in
> it.
> In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
> please telephone +44 845 868 1337
> or return the E.mail to postmaster at multiplay.co.uk.

*David Aguilar Valero*

Dpto. Comercial y Soporte técnico

NewLight Systems

*Servidores de juegos, HW, Dedicados*

*crk01 at nls.es* <mailto:c>

crk01 at newlightsystems.com <mailto:crk01 at newlightsystems.com>

tecnico at newlightsystems.com <mailto:tecnico at newlightsystems.com>

#NewLight_Systems @ irc-hispano.org

*www.newlightsystems.com* <http://www.newlightsystems.com/>

*www.nls.es* <http://www.nls.es/>

This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. This email is confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not read, disseminate, distribute, or copy
this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.