[cod] Fwd: Hello! Need help with Call of Duty 4 Clan War Server

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Wed May 11 14:16:23 EDT 2011

It's also done with 1.7 -- as far as I know. Last time I played cod4, it
was at a lan party for a charity event, and it was a windows server
(little buggy, crashing time to time).

But with all the bugs sorted out just for client side in the 1.7 patch
series, it should be worth considering it (not to mention the 1.6 patch
that contain additional maps).