[cod] game control panel

Mavrick Master mavrick.master at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:00:49 EST 2011

Same Morpheus,

I cannot get the public auth keys to work either :(

I'm using the SSH connect to interact with the server console for PB
Update/Restart/Live Console Chat/etc. Also have written a fully customizable
web ftp browser, works very well with hidden files/folders/protect files and
folders/etc... And im pretty sure phpseclib doesn't require the SSH2 module
compiled within PHP, correct me if I'm wrong?

Daniel 'mavrick' Lang