[cod] game control panel

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Wed Mar 2 01:06:18 EST 2011

I have written mine with only php, and it uses the phpseclib to connect
to ssh and use the already existing start/stop shell script.
Unfortunately, it uses password authentication at this time, because
public key auth does not want to work here (Lenny64, but don't know if
it is relevant). It just do start/stop, server settings are stored in
php files, and phgstats provides some info on the server selected.

As it has been written to learn some php and xhtml/css, it's quitely bad
written, and I was ashamed to publish it.

Anyway, It will be very hard to find some script not using at least php.
The only base requirement to run it on a rented hosting is having the
fsockopen function working. With phpseclib, you'll be able  to use ssh
from anywhere else of the server.