[cod] Believe it or not?

ibloodyhatespam at gmail.com ibloodyhatespam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:07:02 EDT 2011

I assume the release-a-year thing makes shareholders happy, and releasing
every christmas benefits from making games that they can hype to crazy
heights, but that people subsequently drop after a few months.

Not parting with your cash (and being vocal about your disappointment) is
the only way you *can* vote.

Even if you were to burn your copy before opening the box, you'd already
have made those shareholders happy (presumably the reason they don't do
demos anymore either).