[cod] Believe it or not?

Martin H rubb3r.side.up at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:59:37 EDT 2011

I'm pretty proud to say that i stuck (and will continue to) stick to my guns
on the dedi situation. I didnt even flinch when MW2 was on steam daily
specials the other day.
If MW3 has dedicated servers, i'll perhaps consider buying it. I wouldnt
even think about pre-ordering though. Once bitten, twice shy. WaW was enough
for me.

I dont honestly mind too much the BF situation with 'approved' hosts. It
does cut down a bit on shoddy suppliers hosting sub-standard packages, and
i'm past dealing with all the hassle of running my own dedi. However if BF3
doesnt have some way to kick the irritating "waaah i wanted to fly the heli
-shoots it down-" morons then i'm going to have a sodding fit. So much for
team effort.

Back to killing floor.