[cod] Believe it or not?

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Thu Jun 9 16:09:58 EDT 2011

Duke nukem forever supposedly will have public dedicated server files .... food for thought.

I'm not holding out too much hope in way of BF or CoD anymore.

Charles Goldsmith <wokka at justfamily.org> wrote:

Yeah, personally I'm putting my money where my mouth is.  I buy a lot of games, but I have yet to buy anything past CoD: WaW and I haven't bought a BF game since BF2.  If the MW3 or BF3 don't have dedicated and mod support, I won't be buying them.

My measily $60 vote doesn't count for anything, but I still stick to my guns.  If either of these games had a decent single player, I might consider them.