[cod] Believe it or not?

Darren M darren at cpanel.net
Thu Jun 9 09:55:35 EDT 2011

> more then dedicated server the problem is if they will be public dedicated
> servers.

I'd be willing to throw my money in the pot that says if they do use a dedicated server model, it will be the style where they choose selected providers and give them the binaries and let them run the servers. IW has a lot of making up to do if they want to get back into the good graces of PC players and the GSP industry; I'm personally a little too jaded to believe we'll see public dedi bins, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm not going to help add to the MW3 hype by reading what I want to from it, and certainly not going to pre-order. If they've got public dedicated linux (and windows) server binaries at launch then I will give them credit. Anything less is just fluff.