[cod] Believe it or not?

swsauls at gmail.com swsauls at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:58:49 EDT 2011

Well after reading that link 402 did confirm that they have put in IWNet
into MW3. As far as the rest of it goes I wouldn't hold my breath. Remember
he did say before MW2 was released that the PC version will be as it always
was then the bomb shell happened on that bash cast on where he did confirm
no dedi servers.

So right now MW3 has IWNet and no dedi servers, no mod tools and no
mapping. Take it for what it is worth I would not hold my breath for any of
the custom stuff to come out.

They are banking on MW3 "ELITE" paid for stuff and will be very busy
supporting that.

Wizz