[cod] MW3

Martin H rubb3r.side.up at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:45:14 EDT 2011

CoD4 is still very much alive. Although i'd say the standard of play has
dropped considerably. Number of people using dirty tactics (hopping/diving)
has risen to a point that reminds me of playing Counterstrike. Frustrating
is one word to describe it.

That said, the "i don't care about playing fair, i just want loads of
points" attitude to gaming is becoming more widespread, so i suspect its
pretty universal through the newer CoD games, too.