[cod] MW3

James Landi jim at landi.net
Tue Jun 7 06:34:47 EDT 2011

Rob Bowling kind of hinted to it on Twitter but the so called leaked
memo stated there will be no dedicated servers for MW3.  And even if
there was a chance in hell that IW would bring them back, they would
never be public.

I've moved far away from the CoD franchise, which caters to their
console customers. Hell they can't even say if you're a new "PC Elite"
subscriber, you'll get the map packs at the same time.

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com | Twitter@ therealrudedog
Microsoft MVP Games for Windows 2009, 2010, 2011