[cod] "reflection attacks" ... cod servers exploited ?

STIPE Admin admin at stipe.com.au
Fri Jan 21 17:36:06 EST 2011

I am too experiencing a similar issue. I'm unsure if this is a reflection
attack but all my COD servers are acting like BOTNETs - that is, it seems to
be DOS attacking targets at high speeds. So far I have been banning multiple
IP addresses a day manually but it's hard to keep up as new IPs form up
every hour. Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I use Windows to run my
COD servers btw.