[cod] Webmin

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:40:10 EST 2011

I'm scratching my head trying to remember how i used to do this.  Are
you using Custom Commands?

I think i used to make different user account for each server.  Then
had start/stop/restart custom commands.  You can also set up file
editors.  It's pretty ugly when you're done, but works really well.

--Rob