[cod] Modern Warfare 3 linux server anytime?

James Landi jim at landi.net
Wed Dec 14 08:07:39 EST 2011

Not sure where anyone got the idea IW would even consider putting in the
time and money to have Linux bits for it's customers or GSPs.

IW has moved on to being a Console Only Dev by putting out the bare
minimum when it comes to the PC platform.  They can't even answer PC
related questions let alone pay Ryan to work on a Linux version of the
game server.

You're all wasting your time thinking IW will change and support PC like
they did pre MW.

Time to move on and support the devs who care about all their customers
not just the 2 big console platforms.

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com | Twitter@ therealrudedog
Microsoft MVP Games for Windows 2009, 2010, 2011