[cod] {Disarmed} MW3 port/ip binding problem

Thiesson Johann johann at verygames.net
Sat Dec 3 17:12:51 EST 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Without defining any port (removed from the command line), I still have
this:

  UDP    0.0.0.0:27016          *:*
  UDP    77.111.196.117:8766    *:*
  UDP    77.111.196.117:27015   *:*
  UDP    77.111.196.117:27017   *:*
  UDP    77.111.196.117:54979   *:*

And always the same error when connecting, "unable to connect to host".
Maybe this error and the port binding are not related..
The strange thing is that the port 27017 just work like a charm (ie: source
engine query work), but when the client send packets to 27016 (initiate
connection to server), nothing is replied by the server.
And the server machine does receive those packets on 27016, all firewall
turned off...

--
Johann