[cod] {Disarmed} MW3 port/ip binding problem

Jeff Love jl at burghcom.com
Sat Dec 3 15:40:12 EST 2011

If you don't set the ports, and only set the net_ip, I think the game port will bind to the ip.
Obviously it won't be on the ports you want, but will be bound to the correct ip address.

This is how I got MW3 to bind to an ip, there may be a better method than what I used (not setting
ports).

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming