[cod] Query limiting...

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Mon Aug 1 18:12:14 EDT 2011

Is there any clue about a possible fix for windows version ? Not that
I'm concerned (I'm running linux servers), but know about some teams
that are running this wth windows, so they are also in need of a patch.

Also, just a question about using it. Can server tools like HLSW or some
message bots be affected by this patch ? It's all "query" connections,
but how do you consider it as legitimate over spoof packets ?

Anyway, I already have seen this sort of behaviour on cod2 server : it
stops answering rcon commands, until we change the port (it was on a
match server). Can this be related to the kind of attack you describe ?

Morph'