[cod] suggestions on a client side software

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:57:46 EDT 2010

You can completely customize Webmin to do this, it's not a pretty
interface, but completely functional and highly customizable.

I'd setup a separate account for this.  You can limit what they
can/can't see in webmin and configure your ftp server to lock them to
their home folder.  I don't know what ftp server you're using, but in
vsftp the configuration setting is "chroot_local_user=YES"

--Rob