[cod] Cfg download hacking

Miha Lepej lepko.san at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:59:53 EDT 2010

You also need to be aware that if the server has console logging
enabled and produces a console_mp.log or console_mp_server.log in the
main folder that can also be downloaded and contains a lot of
information of set variables including rcon_password (tested cod2).

As far as I know the file can't be renamed and includes the password
even if it is set trough command line. I believe this is the command
to disable the console log:

set logfile 0

(not 100%, can someone confirm?)

--Miha