[cod] No bins for Cod: Black Ops

Marco Padovan evolutioncrazy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:18:46 EDT 2010

they have  a very poor european presence!!!
Out all the countries were cod2/cod4 were active they are just present
in a couple of them ....

As did with the previous release I will do my best to discourage
people in buying this game and suggest other games that can be
supported (like the steam ones).