[cod] Cfg download hacking

Mathis Klooß admin at gunah.eu
Fri Oct 29 08:30:28 EDT 2010

Hi There...

here is an "Very Dirty" "fix", based on PunkBuster.

// Dirty fix for q3dirtrav based on PunkBuster!
pb_sv_md5toolempty
pb_sv_md5toolfreq 10
pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "abcd.txt" NOT_FOUND
pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "abcd.txt.txt" NOT_FOUND
pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "tmp.txt" NOT_FOUND
pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "q3dirtrav.exe" NOT_FOUND
pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "forfopen.exe" NOT_FOUND
pb_sv_md5toollist

pb_sv_CvarFreq 2
pb_sv_cvar r_fullscreen IN 1
pb_sv_cvar cl_wwwdownload IN 1
// EOF

so i have tested these Exploit and it works 100%, only with "set
sv_allowdownload 1"
If these host has use wwwdownload, the Client can disable these settings
with a "cvar"...

So Ranked Server can disable Download... but for Mod Servers, were using
these PB Settings... But it is recommend ur change the logfile name
These Exploit works on CoD, CoD:UO, COD2, COD4!

greetz
Gunah