[cod] Black Ops

Patrick Koomans // DGservers p.koomans at dgservers.nl
Fri Oct 15 07:05:03 EDT 2010

So if i understand correctly, we just accept the Monopoly strategie of
activision vs there choise of support to the FPS community?
I mean and correct me please if i'am wrong.. but thats whats going on here
isn't it?
Over all those years that we invested in anything to let the FPS community
play with fun online we get this for thanks??

Met vriendelijke groet,

Patrick Koomans