[cod] Waiting connection ...... timeout

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Sun Oct 3 12:46:38 EDT 2010

  As master servers are US-based, I won't be surprised if there is some
sort of intercontinental shortage, or just network adjustment (here in
France, many have been experiencing large slowdowns in delivering
US-based services since a few weeks, some transit conflicts it seems).
Maybe a side effect of traffic prioritization.

Did you say net neutrality ?