[cod] mods in linux

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:43:59 EST 2010

off top of head.. i am home and not near servers

./cod4_lnxded +set fs_game mods/alpha +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg

these mods (novemberdobby zombie and btd zombie ) have server cfg's in their
mod folders

of course both of these mods work ( with these command lines ) in winblows

note- the november dobby mod readme said to exec zom.cfg last

./cod4_lnxded +set fs_game mods/zom_db +set dedicated 2 +exec zom.cfg

both mods have "couldnt exec server.cfg" errors in console

tom