[cod] BFBC2 FAIL

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 23:06:03 EST 2010

My clan just licensed a BFBC2 server.

This was the message we received  .... looks like their "approved hosting
providers only" policy is a disaster.

IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING YOUR BC2 SERVER* DICE has officially requested ALL
game server providers hold off on creating new servers while they work on an
issue that is causing heavy server load due to the large number of servers
currently running. A fix is in development to prevent the server browser
from causing the heavy server load, which we hope will be released on or
before Monday March 8th. Please note, we do not have control over this
timeline.