[cod] chat in console

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Mon Mar 1 08:04:11 EST 2010

HLSW doesn't work with the chat, at least in my experience and the
punkbuster one doesn't have much of an interface.  I think exactly what you
are looking for is MORKEye, it will monitor the chat and you can even setup
language checks so if someone says something you don't want them to, such as
cussing it will automatically warn them and then kick if they continue.  You
can find it here.

http://www.morkeye.co.uk/

Try it out, I think you'll be happy with the functionality.

Thanks,

Schlup

www.bulletproofnerds.com