[cod] dedi in Australia?

Mavrick mavrick.master at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:31:08 EST 2010

Dude, good question but you're asking in the wrong place asking the
wrong questions.

Everyone will recommend themselves so that's why your question is
wrong, second of all this is the cod mailing list for ppl who use,
run, setup, sell, etc dedi servers (windows/Linux). Also we do bug
reporting on our very own games to help YOU the gamer have a better
experience.

You will have better luck over at gotgames or cybergamer.

Daniel "mavrick" Lang
www.mavrick.id.au

On 20/02/2010, at 5:45 PM, escapedturkey <escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com