[cod] wrong forum I know

Chris Salsberry csalsb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:34:40 EST 2010

Thanks folks for the feedback.  I did exactly this, patched the game on my
system to 1.3.  Uploaded it to the server and installed the binary.  The
server starts but I get script erros that prevent it from fully loading.
Rudedog I posted this on your site as well, and appreciate the assist you
threw me the other day.  However, I still can't get this thing to work, and
I am about to give up and try something else.  Man it sure can be difficult
sometime to just have a little fun playing a game :--)

Elkslayer