[cod] Some servers not displaying to some people.

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Feb 12 07:01:28 EST 2010

Short answer yes.

In the past, IW has stated you should shut COD down for 5-10 minutes and
then restart, others say if you keep refreshing the in game browser you
will see the server (this should not be acceptable), I've had luck with
switching ports like Vaugham suggested.  Way back we would suggest
switching IP addresses if you had a few at your disposal .

Like others have mentioned we've been seeing this for a long time, even
on MOH servers but it has never been truly fixed.

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com
Microsoft MVP, Games for Windows 2009. 2010