[cod] Call of Duty 7

James Landi jim at landi.net
Mon Feb 8 10:38:43 EST 2010

Correct Activision owns both Treyarch and IW, however they seem to do
what ever they want.... or shall I say IW can do anything they want
because they are now the big money makers.  I would assume that they
either would not want Treyarch to have any code they have worked on
without push from Act.

There is a known rift between both companies and Activision seems to
care less.  I would say Activision needs to bitch slap IW into
compliance however their their golden egg right now and will be allowed
to do anything they want.

It will be interesting to see where Treyarch goes, but a word of warning.

If there is no details or information about dedicated servers then take
that as "There will be none".  I'm sure most of you remember my email
before MW2 was released.  It was based on my trip out to the Xbox event
(the only PC guy in the room).  I warned all GSPs in regards to the lack
of PC info for MW2..... and we all know how that turned out.

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com
Microsoft MVP, Games for Windows 2009. 2010