[cod] Off-Topic: The Future of GSPs

Mavrick Master mavrick.master at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:17:08 EST 2010

I think we're going to see IWnet evolve into the next Battle.net - With
rumors of Starcraft 2 being pay-to-play ( not sure, so don't hold that one
to me :) ) most of your are 110% correct. If they control the servers we
play on then they have the power to charge us to play online ( the WoW
infrastructure )

I fear P2P isn't Peer 2 Peer anymore, it's Pay 2 Play :(

Daniel 'mavrick' Lang
www.mavrick.id.au