[cod] Off-Topic: The Future of GSPs

Mavrick mavrick.master at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:49:52 EST 2010

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

     Current Players      Peak Today             Game

      52,770     115,175     Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer
      41,064     92,109           Counter-Strike: Source
      37,281     76,473           Counter-Strike
      11,740     19,492           Team Fortress 2
      9,862     24,346           Football Manager 2010
      8,704     15,340           Left 4 Dead 2
      6,501     11,991           Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
      5,272     10,630           Empire: Total War
      4,346     10,229           Mass Effect 2
      4,317     9,145           Condition Zero