[cod] Off-Topic: The Future of GSPs

Midnight midowns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 06:10:27 EST 2010

That's why I didn't buy MW2.  Excuse my French but f that.  I will never
buy a multiplayer game that is p2p.  I'll leave that for console noobs.

Not buying BC2 either, with their preferred partner nonsense and
charging license fees for hosting.  I hope everyone has fun playing on
massively overloaded boxes.